A few days ago we had the first annual chair races at work My co-worker and I took first place in an amazing 27 seconds. It was a lot of fun. i just wish the kids could have been there to see daddy goof off a little bit!
Hi Ben and Darci! I just noticed your comment on the side about looking for new recipes. I belong to a "recipe blog" with some friends from my ward here. You can look at it at http://recipemamas.blogspot.com/ . Hopefully you can find a few good ideas there--and if you have any to share, I'm always happy to get them too! (janell1014@yahoo.com)
1 comment:
Hi Ben and Darci! I just noticed your comment on the side about looking for new recipes. I belong to a "recipe blog" with some friends from my ward here. You can look at it at http://recipemamas.blogspot.com/ . Hopefully you can find a few good ideas there--and if you have any to share, I'm always happy to get them too! (janell1014@yahoo.com)
Post a Comment