My parents came out for conference weekend to visit with Sarah. We all a good time, and enjoyed the tomatoes Dad brought from his garden. They bought us a pressure cooker for an early Christmas gift, and showed us how to can them. It was fun, and much easier than I thought actually. We also went out to eat, and watched Alec play his weekly soccer game. Maybe soon we can get some pictures of him playing on here, but for now all we have is newly canned tomatoes. It was fun to have family here, sometimes we feel a bit lonely in Oregon, with everyone else in Idaho, except Jake and Shannon. We are excited to go and visit for Thanksgiving, hopefully there will be snow, but we will see. I also posted a picture of the kids, I think they were helping Darci make home-made pizza, I wasn't there so I am not 100% sure, but you can never get enough of them making silly faces, and funny poses. I especially like Hannah's "oversmile" it cracks me up.


1 comment:
Say hi to your parents for me! That was a great gift idea--we're hoping to start doing some canning too.
Post a Comment