Last Saturday the 13th was my 29th Birthday. I was supposed to go to work, but at the last minute some friends called with tickets to the Oregon Ducks football game. Sooooo........


..............I called in sick, Darci got a babysitter for the day, and we went to the football game. It was a lot of fun, Oregon creamed Washington State 53-7. It was even sunny and although it wasn't warm, it wasn't cold either. The kids had a good time with friends that day too, so it was a win all around. Our friends Howie and Pam (in one of the pictures) went with us, or actually we went with them.
2 comments:
Happy (late) Birthday, Ben! Now you're almost as old as me. :)
Hey Ben. Happy Belated Birthday. Sorry we missed it :( You are always so good about remembering birthdays. How do you do it? I guess I need to get a Calendar like Grandma Fillmore has. Maybe that would help. It sounds like you had fun at the game. That's so neat that you were able to do that. Hope you had a great Birthday! We will try to be more on the ball next year :)
Post a Comment