I have been wondering why I still feel like my stomach is on a merry go round. I had my second ultra sound today and I found out why. Twin 2 seems to be pretty mellow while twin 1 was doing summer saults! Tricia (my sister-n-law) came with me and we were both laughing, I can't believe he really was just spinning in circles. I guess he is taking advantage while he can.
Ulltra sound photos are coming soon.
4 comments:
i hope that twin 2 doesn't stop being very active and that twin 1 joins the circus fun. cause i know that my 2 youngest gave me a run for the money, no really the money. i never had spending cash, but they always did. good luck suzie q.
Congrats on the twins! That is so exciting!!
So another words twin 2 is like Ben and twin 1 is more like my dear friend Darci! :)
Love you
i love the updates for the holidays. the kids look so grown up. can't believe you are having twins so far away from me. waaahhh!
can't wait to see the photos.
happy new year. talk with you soon,
kimberly
Post a Comment