Alec and Hannah's first day of school. What a crazy day but they did great! I of course had a harder time than they did. Alec didn't even want me to walk him to class, he said "Mom, it's okay you can just walk Hannah to her class". He is always the gentleman.Libbi has been potty training for the last couple of months which she is great at, as long as she is with me. I don't have any great photos like Tricia's but after looking at hers I might have to get some.
Libbi and I have a lot of fun together at home, she is so very funny and the fact that she adores me doesn't hurt either. She in true fashion has a love hate relationship with her cousin Abbey, who is the same age as Libbi. We call Libbi and Abbey the gruesome twosome. We have a lot of fun with them.
Ben is now done with his coursework and can be hired as a certified Teacher, hurrah! He is excited.
I started a new job with a very close friend of mine, it has amazing potential and I have a virtual office which of course is what any Domestic Goddess like myself wants. It is not quite going as planned but I will get back to that later. ;)
Halloween was a lot of fun, I was soooooo excited not to have to layer Hannah with clothing to stay warm until she picked out the one costume we have that she was practically naked in that is not meant to be worn by itself. Let's just say she ended up wearing pajama's on the night of the trunk-or-treat and Aunt Lee Lee saved me and intervened on Halloween night. As Libbi would say "we love Aunt Wee Wee". Aunt Tricia came to Lee's so all the cousins could go around the neighborhood together, we were a mob.
We went to San Antonio with Lee and Mark. We were bummed that Trish could not come, we missed them. We stopped at the Gu
adalupe River on the way down to have lunch, it was so beautiful I had to swim.......and all the kids followed.
adalupe River on the way down to have lunch, it was so beautiful I had to swim.......and all the kids followed.We took turns going to the Temple, it was wonderful. The San Antonio Temple has stained glass in nearly all of its windows, gorgeous. We look forward to going back.
Saturday we went to the Witt Musuem and had lunch. The girls were really tired so we thought we would drive to the Gulf to give them a nap.
Ben and I have always taken spontaneous trips just for the adventure. We walked on the beach for about five minutes before getting back in the car. Hannah was so mad she would not even get out of the car.
We just had Thanksgiving at Lee's a few days ago, it was nice but weird not to have any Grandparents present. I could have done without some of the conversation, Tricia and Benjamin!!!
I suppose the news that pushed me to actually update is we are expecting! It feels like we have waited for a while, the amount of time is only enhanced because of my miscarriage. I have been very sick, I am usually really active but my body has not been cooperating with my life style. I have not been good for much of anything let alone being active or aggressive with my new business.
Tuesday was my first doctor's appointment, I had Ben come with me because I was scared and nervous and just wanted everything to be okay and....................................................
Tuesday was my first doctor's appointment, I had Ben come with me because I was scared and nervous and just wanted everything to be okay and....................................................
I am pregnant with Twins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One of the first things my Mom said after she was done screaming was "girl you are gonna get huge". How true that is. =)
Thanksgiving day someone decided to come up with great names for my babies. It depends on how well you know us to know just how funny and ridiculous the names were. If you know Ben you know Trish except she out wits him and is equally sarcastic....its a scary combo. They are officially outlawed from name suggesting. lol
My due date is June 4, I have been told that I have to keep a photo journal. That will be cute.
We feel incredibly blessed, I am nervous but excited.


.jpg)
.jpg)





3 comments:
I am so honored to be the first to comment on this post! So much so I don't know where to start. First of all thank you for finally updating I was getting tired of putting in my email and password to get on your flog to find out you had not updated your blog yet. I guess I should figure out how to do the little up date thingy you have on the side to show when people have updated. Second, I am happy that I have pictures to show Macy now. Third, Landon is excited that he has not been officially band from name suggestions. His suggestions will becoming shortly. oh wait here is one, he wants to know if Tweedle-dee(named after Darci) and Tweedle- dum(named after Ben) have been taken yet? Fourth, I am not sure if there is really a fourth but I figured I have come this far on numbers that I should keep going. So lets see fourth, Congrats again on the twinners. I can't wait for the little Fillmores to come wish I could be there to see you through the whole process. Fifth, I think I better be done or people are going to ban me from your site. But this is what happens when you wait to long to update. :) Love you and miss you guys!!
I am sooo excited for you guys! Twins!!!!! Wow, it will be awesome! Well, this is the first blog I've ever seen, it is pretty cool. Congratulations and Best of Luck! Love Ya, Emily
Yay for twins! And also, you know you loved all my names...You can say it, it's okay. ;)
Post a Comment