Saturday, January 24, 2009

Our Baby Boys- Hunter David and Reece Matthew

I know a lot of you know our sad news already, but I wanted to update the rest of you. Darci and I went to our weekly ultrasound to check on the twins, and they both have passed away. We found out last Wednesday and have spent the week doing our best to understand why, and to prepare for the upcoming delivery of the babies and the funeral in Idaho in a couple of weeks. We appreciate the well wishes and condolences, the flowers, the food, and everything else that has been both offered, and accepted. We love you and will update all of you and the blog in a few weeks. Keep us in your prayers!!

Love, the Fillmores

7 comments:

Janell said...

Ben and Darci, I'm so deeply sorry to hear about your loss. Please know that our thoughts and prayers are with you at this difficult time.

Team Leinbach said...

Darci and Ben,
Our hearts are broken. The only comfort that we feel is knowing that the Lord loves us all and that the plan of salvation is in place. Hunter and Reece will be anxiously waiting to be united with you. And what a glorious day that will be.
Our love is with you,
Kimberly and Michael

Breezy said...

There is nothing that can be said to take the hurt and pain away when something like this happens. Please know that you are in our prayers and let us know if there is anything we can do.

Wendy said...

Ben and Darci, my heart breaks for you two. We will be praying for your family to receive the comfort and understanding that you need.

Guest Girl 3 said...

I am so sorry. If I can do anything for you please let me know. I will be praying for you always.

Wendy said...

Oh, Darci! I didn't realize you had just gotten over another miscarriage. I'm so, so sorry! All our love and prayers. Wish we were closer so that we could offer real hugs and shoulders to cry on.

Mrs. Knight said...

Oh man Darci, I'm so sorry. David and I will keep you guys in our prayers. That has to be so hard.

We miss living across the hall from you guys. I loved having a great girlfriend just a few steps away...