Friday, September 12, 2008

Privacy.

All right I tried the private blog thing so unwanted people wouldn't be able to view it but it is such a pain in the butt. I have given up and we are public again. lol

3 comments:

Bea and George said...

I'm glad because I miss seeing what's going on in your lives I wish Lee would open hers.
Ok for a memory.... I rememeber the Sundays we shared with you kids planning out our get togethers. We would get together and play games and potluck. That was fun!!!

The Sanders said...

We really shouldn't show our privates Darci! The memory that comes to my mind is the night we decided to do a BBQ and you thought maybe we should BBQ you and started yourself on fire. My Friend Darci Knievil. Miss you!

Wendy said...

Okay, question: when you go from private to public and back to private, do you have to reinvite everyone or does it just keep the same list you already have going?

Also, not sure why, but I've actually posted a lot lately and I'm noting that it's not showing in people's blog lists. Just wanted to let you know so you have a reason to visit us!

Love the flog! You guys are nothing but flair!!!