Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Borrowed! Ok, stolen.



Disclaimer: I thought this was a great idea so I stole it.

Here are the directions-
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together or it can be a memory with Ben, Alec, Hannah or Libbi. It doesn't have to be hilarious or mucho importante, anything you remember!

2. Re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. Or if you don't feel like commenting you can email me if you have my email address.

Let the memories flow.

4 comments:

Melanie Allen said...

Ben was driving a friend and I up to Oregon to visit. This was after we moved to Oregon. We stopped in weed, I think we were broken down or something. Anyhow, we were sitting on the grass at a gas station or something and I looked over and said to Ben, "Is that your big toe?!?!" He and Bethany busted up laughing. They never let me live down the obvious question. To my credit, Ben had smashed his big toe REALLY bad when he was a kid under a swing set and I guess I'd hadn't seen it very much. I was suprised to see how bad it still looked. Here's to toes and weed.

Karcher said...

once when we were kids Darci asked Keri and I to put make up on her. Being the terrific big sisters that we were, we were more than happy to oblige. So we got out the clown makeup and did her up real good. Needless to say she was less than pleased and beacame a wild ball of fury all fists and teeth! LoL. It was a while before she ventured to ask us again.

matthew and suzie lamb said...

this is from your one and only daddy. i remember the day you and i went to the portland temple and we got to be the witness couple. what a special treat for a dad and a daughter to experience. i love you suzie q

Team Leinbach said...

Taco Salad and Halloweens!!!!!!
You guys were the first people to invite our family over for dinner.
It seems that all of our fall memories have you all involved. Trunk-or-treats, pumpkin carvings...we just seemed to add a kid to each new year.Strawberry starts, flowers on the doorstep, Libby's birth, a ride in the brand new van, spaghetti at Ben's folks...sweet!!!! Good Times.