Fillmores! hey,check out our cheesy blog @ ourteamforever.blogspot. I want to add music and other stuff so I need to figure that out. Your pictures are wonderful but they make us miss you even more. Love to all from us. kim and crew
finally some pictures Darci, looks like everyone is growing up all ready. We miss you guys. I am in a hurry, but wanted to say something, next time is will be something clever. Alicia
Wow Texas! A good friend of mine just moved to Houston last week. Seem like Texas is the place to be. I am glad you guys are loving it. Your kids are so big! I remember when we were in Nursery and Alec and Natalie were just little. Time goes by so fast.
5 comments:
Fillmores!
hey,check out our cheesy blog @
ourteamforever.blogspot. I want to add music and other stuff so I need to figure that out. Your pictures are wonderful but they make us miss you even more.
Love to all from us.
kim and crew
Looks like so much fun! I love summer.
Looks like you guys are having a blast with your sister and her family- Hot Texas summer style!
finally some pictures Darci, looks like everyone is growing up all ready. We miss you guys. I am in a hurry, but wanted to say something, next time is will be something clever.
Alicia
Wow Texas! A good friend of mine just moved to Houston last week. Seem like Texas is the place to be. I am glad you guys are loving it. Your kids are so big! I remember when we were in Nursery and Alec and Natalie were just little. Time goes by so fast.
Post a Comment