Friday, June 13, 2008

It's my turn to say Hello!

I just want to say hello from Texas. We are loving it, the sun and being with family is great. The kids are having a blast with all of the cousins and swimming every day!

I of course love being with my sis, Lee. It feels more like a vacation then every day life.

We went to the drive-in last night, it was a lot of fun. The second movie was the new Indiana Jones movie, it was so retarded. For all of the Lamb's reading this I told Lee after it was over that we were on a roll and that we should go home and rent "The Polar Bear King". Yeah, it was that good!!!!

Lee and I keep saying we need to get pics of all the kids so maybe we will get those posted.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Hey if you guys ever come up to the Dallas area, you better give us a call!